Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What have I been up to.

I know it has been a long, long time since I posted here. I've been overwhelmed at work as usual :)

Here is what has been going on in gaming over the last 6-9 months....

1. We tentatively finished up our Decade of Darkness, call of cthulhu campaign with Dungeon Mum, Daddy G, and O4E. We had three GM's in all and I had a rollicking blast!

2. My PBEM Greyhawk campaign has somehow been resurrected. I still have four of my players, but we have completely switched systems. I really wasn't happy with the Castles and Crusades system for PBEM. We have switched to the Open Quest d100 system from d101 games and I couldn't be happier. This PBEM site has been open now for 3 years (although the game in this setting has only been going for about 5-6 months now.

3. I haven't played a tabletop game in about 4 months now (since christmas time)... I'm planning on continuing my BX DnD game whenever I get that gaming group together again, although my plan is to skip the Master of the Desert Nomads adventure and move directly to Temple of Death.

Also, I've been thinking a lot about what attributes I look for in a game. More on that to follow sometime... hopefully in less than 6 months from now. Maybe if I can get some time again I could start regularly blogging again!

No comments:

Post a Comment