Saturday, October 9, 2010

Tremors

Aaaahhhhh, Tremors.... this movie is pure gold and not just because of Kevin Bacon ;)

My horror-octoberfest netflix driven stream of b-movies continues. I've watched a few other unmentionables, but then I went back to the source and found this movie. I've probably watched this movie 10 times but I never get sick of it. I really like a mix of humor and horror together and this movie delivers. Just watching Reba Mac firing two revolvers like crazy at a huge plastic worm brings a smile to my face.

Here's to the graboids! Whether from space, or engineered by scientists for the fun of it. We salute you sirs!


2 comments:

  1. I have never seen Tremors from beginning to end, I'll make a point to sit down and watch it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should, get some beers and buddies for the full experience!!! You'll have a lot of fun poking fun at everything. You can even make a drinking game out of rock/papers/scissors!

    ReplyDelete