Monday, February 15, 2010

PBEM Resource


Just a quick post today... here is a sight which has some really nice resources for PBEM.



I'm working on the next review for my pub crawl and working on my game. Here is the most recent map from our adventure...


I'm trying this new thing where I draw maps and then keep evolving them as the players move through the dungeon. I use graph paper and then keep scanning the images and loading them up onto our site. I also sometimes draw things if the pc's are in need of some visual aids - but since my drawing skill is limited I try to keep that to a minimum. I think the little hand drawn maps help keep my players "in-the-game".

Another interesting note - my campaign may actually make it to the 1 year anniversary - this is big in PBEM games, most die in their first several months.

No comments:

Post a Comment